AstroShield HVAC Maintenance Agreement
Astro Heating & Cooling’s AstroShield program will keep your system running smoothly and save you money.
You don’t wait until your car breaks down to have it serviced — so why would you wait until your HVAC systems break to maintain them? With AstroShield, you can maintain all of your systems for one low price– and receive priority service if you do need emergency repairs.
Benefits of the AstroShield HVAC Maintenance Agreement
- Two Performance Tune-Ups Per Year. Having your system checked regularly allows us to keep your heating and cooling system running as efficiently as possible, which saves you money on your utility bill each month. Regular check-ups also allow us to find problems like loose or burnt wires, freon leaks and more before they turn into larger problems like motor failure.
Your two performance tune-ups will include:
- Free 24-Hour Priority Service, 365 Days a Year. Our team is committed to giving our customers the best service possible. With your Maintenance Agreement, you have priority service, meaning one of our expert technicians will be at your door within 24-hours of calling us.
- 10% Off Free Replacement Parts. A great perk of our Maintenance Agreement is that you get discounts on products and services! With this deal, if it costs $400 to replace your blower motor, you would save $40 on the repair.
- Labor Warranty. We take pride in our work and offer a 30-day warranty on all services provided. If you have the same or a related problem within 30 days of service, one of our experts will come back to diagnose the problem at no charge to you.
- Energy Saving Coil Cleaning. Dirty coils reduce energy efficiency and make your unit work harder, which means parts wear out faster and shorten your unit’s life expectancy. This also means higher utility bills: EPA tests show that as little as .01 centimeters of dirt or dust on a coil can reduce efficiency by 21%. Depending on your average bill, with regular coil cleaning, you could save hundreds of dollars per year.
- 10% Off Repair Labor. A great perk of our Maintenance Agreement is that you get discounts on labor charges. Our repair trucks are fully stocked, so we are able to repair almost any issue on the first visit.
- 10% Off New Unit Purchases. If and when you need to replace your unit—either your old one is broken, or you are opting for a newer, more energy-efficient model—you will receive a discount on installation! The average unit installation today costs around $5,000—the savings speak for themselves!
Why Schedule Maintenance Ahead of Time?
If you don’t already schedule routine maintenance checks for your heating and cooling systems, you should start now. An AstroShield Maintenance Agreement is the safest route you can take when you purchase equipment through us.
Everyone has run into issues with their heating and cooling systems, and these issues tend to surface at the worst possible times for you and your family: for example, the heat going out in a snowstorm, or your air conditioning breaking in the middle of July. Your comfort systems work hard, and no matter what kind of maintenance you run on them, they will give out eventually.
Rather than wait for your systems to break, invest in an AstroShield Maintenance Agreement: regular checkups will help maximize the life expectancy of your system and, hopefully, prevent you from running into an emergency situation. Regular maintenance can also help you save money in the long run. Ensuring your comfort systems are working properly and efficiently can save you money on your bills, and fixing a small issue before it becomes a big problem saves you money for both costs of service and system replacement costs.